Healthy Food Recipes - কিটো ডায়েটে কী খাওয়া যাবে, কী যাবে না। Keto Diet Meal Plan in Bangla

December 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GMf39ZcegtI


Hello Guys Today I will show you In Keto Diet morning to night what I have eaten In addition, what you can eat and what you can not eat in Keto Diet I will give you a summery of it. In the morning, I have taken a glass of slightly hot water. I am giving here one tea spoon apple cider vinegar organic Few drops of lemon juice No Suger, No Honey please Now I will prepare my breakfast For my breakfast I have taken Two Eggs Some Tomato, Capsicum & Broccoli I will fry the egg with butter You try the same please Because Egg with Butter produce good fat Ghee & Extra Virgil oil will do the same But no Soya bean Oil No Sunflower Oil No Rice bran oil please However you can go for grinding mustard oil But...


It is better not to go for any branded mustard oil. Now I am having my breakfast With egg I am taking a mixture of tomato & cucumber. I am taking my breakfast at 1PM In Keto Diet you have to take your breakfast late If you used to take your breakfast at 9AM Gradually make it 10AM, 11AM, 12PM Finally at 1PM During morning to till breakfast You can have water In this time you can have Tea, green tea, black coffee & apple cider vinegar and water with salt. No sugar, No Milk No juices are allowed Since I have taken my brekafast at 1PM I will take nothing till evening For my dinner, I am preparing some chicken To marinate this chicken, I am giving...


Salt, ginger pest, garlic pest, turmeric powder chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, Adding few drops of lemon juice and grinded mustered oil 3 to 4 hours I will marinate the chicken. Now I will prepare my evening snacks Cashew nuts, pea nuts I am taking for that I will fry these nuts with butter You can do it with ghee or extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil too. At 4PM I am having my evening snacks along with cucumber. Now I am cutting some vegetables for my dinner In Keto Diet you can not have rice, bread, noodles, chow mein biscuit etc. Rice, wheat, corn, barley, pulses, potato, chhola are not allowd in keto diet. What you can have - egg, ay fish any meat and green vegitables. Food that have sugar, you can not have these. In vegetable please avoid sweet pumpkin and carrot No sweet fruits please. Fruits like carambola, olives you can have. Now I am preparing my vegetables To do that I have taken Cauliflower, broccoli, capsicum & tomato I will steam all these vegetables except tomato. With a tiny amount of water While steaming I am giving here Turmeric powered, chili powder, coriander powder and salt I will almost dry the curry Just before one minute of finishing my cooking I will add tomato here.


So the vegetable is done I am adding ghee on the pane to fry these vegetables. This is a tasty vegetable. You can have it whenever you wish to. Now I am giving butter on the pane to fry chicken. So my chicken is cooked. Now I will prepare my dinner. For my dinner I am taking one piece of chicken Vegetable and a mixture of cucumber and tomato. These are enough for my dinner. Please finish the dinner by 7 to 7:30 PM If you feel hungry before sleep... You can have raw tea, black coffee, apple cider vinegar. I am following the diet chart of from Dr. Jahangir Kabir. If you are interested to follow Keto Diet, Please follow his prescription. His link is given on the description box bellow, please check it out. If you like our channel pleases subscribe, like & comment. Stay fine as much as it is possible.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments