Healthy Food Recipes - Keto Chicken Biryani | Keto Recipes | Headbanger's Kitchen

December 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Et2RP9h5Fjc


Horns up and welcome to a brand new episode
of Headbanger's Kitchen. I'm having one of those delicious strawberry
and mint shakes that I made on one of the earlier episodes and today I've got a special
recipe for you guys: We're making a keto chicken biryani. Guys, I know all you Indians have been craving
biryani since you've been on keto and I do too, so we're gonna make this delicious keto
chicken biryani with succulent pieces of chicken and using cauliflower rice, of course. I've shown you how to make cauliflower rice
in an earlier episode and today we're going to use that and make this delicious biryani. Anyway, as you can see, I'm also wearing a
t-shirt of my band Demonic Resurrection, this is our brand new album Dashavatar that comes
out March 15, 2017.


If you're watching this video after that day,
this album is already out. Anyway, if you like the metal that I Iisten
to and play, then do check out the album, do check out the t-shirts, though they might
be sold out. Anyway, enough self-promotion, let's go and
make that delicious keto chicken biryani. Mmmm this is delicious, you should try making
this too. So to make our biryani we're going to start
by marinating our chicken overnight; I'm using a whole chicken – curry cut pieces and without
skin. You can, of course, use whatever you like
– you can use boneless chicken, you can use only legs, only thighs, you can use it
with skin if you like also, but I wouldn't recommend it.


So let's go marinate that chicken first. Now we're going to marinate our chicken. And we're going to be using a tablespoon of
ghee, 100 grams of plain yogurt or dahi, coriander paste, about two tablespoons, fresh mint leaves,
the juice of half a lime, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin
powder, salt and give that all a gooooood mix. Oh wait, I forgot an important ingredient
– ginger-garlic paste. Add about a tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste
as well and continue mixing that and leave it to marinate overnight. Now guys, if you notice, I didn't use any
whole spices and the idea is that this recipe is supposed to be a really simple chicken
biryani and the garam masala that I used is basically all the whole spices ground together. Okay, so now that our chicken is marinated
overnigh, it's time to assemble the biryani in our handi or our Dutch oven or whatever
you want to call this dish.


So we're going to start by putting in about
a tablespoon of ghee because you don't want anything to stick, you want some fat in there. Then we add our chicken, then we add our cauliflower
rice. This is raw cauliflower rice because this
is going to get cooked along with the chicken. Then I'm going to pour some melted butter
over this cauliflower rice, a little bit of salt for seasoning, add some fried onions... WAIT.



HOLD ON! There's an Indian somewhere going, "but you
cannot eat keto pe onion and tamatar". Guys, listen, this is one onion, deep fried
in bacon fat and, if you're counting your macros, you can eat onions and tomatoes both
and this is a recipe for four people so it's one onion across four people so anyway, back
to the show now. Some saffron that I've put in some warm water,
some fresh mint leaves, some fresh coriander, some shahi biryani seasoning, which is like
a liquid and some kewra, which is like an aromatic. And there, our assembly is done. We're gonna put this on the gas and just cook
it slow and low for about 20 to 25 minutes till the chicken is completely cooked and
so is the cauliflower rice.


So our biryani has been cooking for a while;
let's check it out. It looks like it's done and that's it! Your keto chicken biryani is ready. Now all you've got to do is just mix everything
everything one so the masalas get into the cauliflower rice and there you have it, your
delicious keto chicken biryani. In fact, I think you could have a drinking
game with the amount of times I say keto chicken biryani, keto chicken biryani. Okay, so it's time to taste this delicious
keto chicken biryani. Let me just dig right in. Oh wow, leg of chicken. Biryani, biryani, biryani, biryani... if you
wanted biryani, then, my friends, you're going to love this. The chicken is cooked perfectly; it's juicy,
it's flavourful because of the marination, the rice, the cauliflower rice is beautifully
flavoured.


I'm loving this. This has all the makings of a good biryani. Of course, if you noticed I put no green chillies
in, because I don't like anything spicy. If you like spicy stuff, add some chillies
to your food. And please, make this at home, tag us on instagram
if you do – @headbangerskitchen – and you know, we share the best three photos every week or so, so make sure
you do that, give this video a thumbs up, subscribe to the YouTube channel and the reason
I'm rushing all of this is because I want to go and eat this in peace without being
disturbed. So I hope you enjoyed this episode and I will
see you on the next one of Headbanger's Kitchen. Cheers and keep cooking!.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments