Healthy Food Recipes - Keto 3 Musketeers Candy Bar | 1g TOTAL CARB | Flourless Egg White Recipe

December 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/247TiCKjh5A


We're making keto style, three 
musketeers bar... let's go Hi guys, welcome back to my channel. If you are 
new here we love doing sustainable keto, the kind   of keto that you don't really feel like you're on 
a diet so we have recipes like tortillas, bread,   pasta, desserts, breakfasts, lunches and dinners. 
So do feel free to take a look around at our other   recipes and I hope you subscribe and hit the 
notification bell so you know when I post   a new recipe.


So our subscriber, Lana and 
I saw Sara's interest was quite piqued...   they asked me to make a keto-style three 
musketeers bar. Now it is believed that   a three musketeers bar is made with nougat but 
when you cut into it it is softer than nougat so   in this video we are gonna combine a mousse with 
the nougat and I'm going to show you how to do   that and also if you're new here we always put 
our ingredients list and nutritional information   in the description box, so do check there when you 
do your shopping.


Let's get into the recipe now.   Grease and line a fridge safe container and it can 
be glass or baking dish. I'm using a 7 by 5 inch   tempered glass container and this is what it looks 
like compared to a standard loaf tin which you can   also use if you like, and once you've done that 
set it aside. The sweeteners that will give you   a really smooth filling is allulose and xylitol. 
Now I've completely run out of both so I'm going   to be using Natvia and I am going to get, I just 
know it a little bit of crystallization.


Here I'm   showing you the difference between using allulose 
or xylitol and you can see the one is really   creamy and the one I used is Natvia, that one 
is actually got a little bit of crystallization.   Either way these bars are delicious. I want to 
show you my whole set up here. I've got 2 cups   or 240 grams of sweetener in a non-stick pan which 
doesn't make my sweetener crystallize and that's   on medium to low heat, then in my mixing bowl 
I've got two egg whites and to that I'm gonna   add a pinch of cream of tartar, half a teaspoon 
of salt and one teaspoon of vanilla. Don't mix it   just yet we are just setting it up.


Then back over 
to the pan you can see here my sweetener is gently   melting and while that's happening measure out two 
tablespoons or 20 grams of sugar-free chocolate   and 60 grams or a quarter cup of 
heavy cream. You can see my sweetener   is now completely liquid and for me that 
happened when the syrup reached between 275   and 280 degrees Fahrenheit. Start whipping the egg 
white mixture on high now and then to your syrup   add the sugar-free chocolate, then stir that in. 
We are actually making a creamy chocolate syrup   which is the mousse component of the nougat, 
and how I incorporated a softer texture   than nougat. Turn off the heat and very slowly add 
a quarter cup of heavy cream a little at a time,   stirring vigorously and you can see why you need 
to do this slowly.


As you stir the liquid will   calm down and look like this. Right the egg whites 
should be ready and you want it to be stiff.   Slowly drizzle the chocolate syrup down the 
side of the mixing bowl. Once all the syrup   has been incorporated into the egg whites keep 
whisking for one more minute. Give your mixture a   final stir just to minimize any air bubbles and 
pour the whole thing into your prepared container.   Check out what thick bars we are going to get. 
I then covered it with a sheet of baking paper.   Now the filling is really hot and if you put 
it in the freezer it's going to compromise the   temperature, so let it cool down first then 
freeze for an hour. Next we're going to make   the chocolate coating so using a dish that your 
bars will fit into, add 200 grams of sugar-free   chocolate then 40 grams of butter. i added a 
third of a cup of sweetener because I'm using   90 percent chocolate and it is quite bitter, but 
if you use sugar-free chocolate chips you won't   need to add any sweetener at all.


Microwave 
the chocolate mixture at 30 second intervals   stirring in between, and mine took one and a half 
minutes, Remove the creamy nougat from the freezer   and slice it into six bars cleaning your knife 
each time you cut so you get smooth edges.   Dip each bar into the chocolate making sure you 
cover all the sides, then place on a cooling rack. Pop them back into the freezer so the 
chocolate can harden and if you want to   make some designs on them like I am you 
can after about 15 minutes freeze time.   If you do... put them back in the freezer 
so your design can harden as well.   At the very least do store these in the fridge or 
you can freeze them well.


I hope you can see how   delicious these three musketeers bars keto-style 
turned out. I am super impressed with them   and I really hope you get to try it. Thank you 
so much for watching, stay safe and be well..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments