Healthy Food Recipes - How To Make Yummy Nigerian Pancakes | Nigerian Diet Pancake

December 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UWt0lCgun7Y


hello guys. Welcome to my channel thank
you so so much for stopping by, thanks for subscribing and if today is your
first time of coming across my channel you are highly welcome, please do so good to
click on that red subscribe button below this video to subscribe to this channel
for more amazing videos. In today's video I'm super excited to share with you how
to make the Nigerian pancake also known as diet.


So if you want to know how I
came up with the yummy recipe continue watching I share with you guys. so guys,
here are the ingredients I'll be using 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg,1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 tablespoons powdered milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, three tablespoons granulated sugar, yeah guys! I'll be using vegetable for
this pancake. Here I have green pepper, red pepper ,carrots and onions, I'll
chopping them. Guys this was heavenly here is all- purpose flour sifted. So make
sure you sift your flour, vegetable oil, eggs, lukewarm water. So guys here are
basically the ingredients we'll be using to prepare this super delicious Nigerian
pancakes .so this is 2 cups of flour. added the baking powder,powdered milk,
salt, sugar, nutmeg, grated nutmeg rather, then
I'll be mixing everything together, after which I'll be setting that aside.
here are the vegetables, I've already chopped them as you guys
can see so make sure you scrape the back of your carrots, the next step is to
break in our eggs and whisk pour in the vegetables into a bowl I've added the eggs and I'll be mixing I'm adding water, like guys I used about
four hundred and seventy five mils of water for this pancake, all right, you can
use 475ml to 500ml, it will give you a pancake consistency,so add the
flour a little at a time, mix till you exhaust your flour.


I added little water water again, so and this consistency
is okay.Hope you guys are seeing the consistency so this is the perfect
pancake consistency. So guys and the next is to start frying our pancakes.
So grease your pan, then pour in the pancake mix, so once it has set on
the top, you flip over to the second side hope you guys have seen it. once it has
set on the top flip over to the second side or the other side, then cook, so if
you are not still satisfied with the top you can still flip over till well done. Hope you guys are seeing this? so this is okay like this, repeat the
same process till you exhaust your pancake mix. guys you're going to love this pancake
recipe.Twas so so delicious like oh God! Please I'm begging you just try this
out and leave me a comment in the comment section, I would like to hear
from you in the comment section. The vegetables'
took it to another level of taste and flavor guys.You need to try it out, you
need to try this recipe out guys, whoo! lalacious! Oh guys this is good, it was super
like super delicious guys super delicious ,yes this is the Nigerian, authentic Nigerian pancake or diet Alright guys! This is good! Hope you loved
and enjoyed this video, thanks for watching, don't forget to please like share,
please subscribe.


See you in my next one Have a lovely day! Love ya!.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments