Healthy Food Recipes - Detox Diet Plan For Weight Loss - Lose 1 Kg in 1 Day | How to Lose Weight Fast | Fat to Fab

December 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kfRYiqnutB0


Hii Guys Welcome back to my channel and i am Suman It's Wedding Season now. Many of my clients who face cheating or because of travelling they might cheat and also due to lack of proper sleep face the issue of instant weight gain. They are gaining instant 1-2 kg and are following the detox detox plan to shed that extra Kg
Well, if my clients are following the detox plan. So, I thought it to share with you all also So this detox diet is especially for my audience
In today's video, I have come up with a Detox diet of 1 day. The extra added Kg is going to shed in just one day, 24 hours so that you can continue your weight loss journey from the very next day or start with your normal routine as well.



Point is... if you went in any wedding A quick tip is - In dinner prefer Paneer Tikka, Soya Chaap, and Mix-Veg along with Cucumber-onion- tomato salad OR Missy Roti are available in every wedding Prefer roti & dry Vegetable. Well, when you are done with all your wedding routines & plans then next day take proper sleep Then from the very next day check your weight & please do not get shocked as during this situation you might instant gain 1-2 kg weight for sure.
The gained wait is not fat actually; it's just a swelling, water retention and bloating & heaviness in organs due to lack of sleep.


But don't feel depressed at all.
From next we have to do Detox Diet. Today I have come up with Detox Diet plan which will be helpful for shedding the instant gain weight of 1-2 kg quickly and you can follow your weight loss journey or normal weight maintenance after 24 hours immediately.
Let's enter in kitchen for morning drink... Here I am making a morning drink. I am using white Ash Gourd here for morning drink.


Sweets are also made using the ash gourd. Cut the Ash Gourd into pieces. Blend it in juicer. Ok... See the fresh juice of Ash Gourd! I am pouring it into a glass. I want only this much of juice. These are just 5-6 sips. I don't want a glass full of juice for morning drink. Next, as we are doing a detox day, our body also needs a special treatment. I have Mustard Oil here. Into which I have added garlic cloves and cooked it At night hot oil head massage is best. Mustard-Garlic oil is best anti-hair fall If you didn't get Ash Gourd for morning drink, then make use of Yellow Ash Gourd or Green Ash Gourd If you are living abroad, then make use of Butter Squash & celery. But if you are living in India then make use of White Ash Gourd, get it from local vegetable market and make juice of it.
Ash Gourd is very helpful to remove swelling on whole body Moving on to breakfast... Now here I am prepping for my breakfast.
I am going to make Beans-Tikki (Cutlet) I have boiled Kidney beans. Completely drain the water for the perfect cutlets.


Only dry Beans you have to take. Take a bowl. Add chopped Onions, Carrots (Squeeze water from carrot so that the cutlet holds the shape and the batter blends well) Add chopped dry Coriander leaves. Add some spices like Turmeric powder, Pinch of salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, pinch of Asafetida, and pinch of Carom Seeds... That's It! Mash & Mix all the ingredient properly to form good dough. Wash your hands properly and blend the mixture nicely. Add tablespoon of raw Oats. Oats combines the mixture nicely. See the dough is combined well. Now we will make the small cutlets out of it. Grease your palms, take small portion of the dough and make the Tikkis. If you have noticed, I haven't used any kind of flour in it, just spoonful of oats to bind.
You can eat 4-5 tikkis in one go Music..... This is my Griller. I have pre-heated it. This is my best griller & I am making lots of dishes in it.


Add few drops of olive oil in the griller. Music.... Place the tikkis in the pan Music... Flip the tikkis with utmost care & love.
Make sure your Tikki doesn't break When you cook with positive feeling, the food turns tasty & yummy also
Ahhh... Wow! See how the cutlets are grilled nicely! Ok, now the Tikkis are finally ready. Will serve it nicely here
Make sure you eat 4-5 tikkis in one go only, that's it! So here is my final plating of Beans Tikki but do not forget to take salads along with it like Cucumber, Beetroot & Onion So yes, the Tikki is ready for the breakfast! Quick tip for breakfast: If you are worried or feeling weary about soaking & boiling beans, then boil the beans at night, it will consume less time. When you are going to make tikkis in morning, it's like game of 5 minutes of time and your tikkis are ready.
Let's talk about mid-breakfast For mid-breakfast, I will suggest one Banana with a cup of any green tea.


Moving on to lunch
For lunch, I will suggest Soups. Here I have mentioned various Detox Soups for winters. Other than that, you can take Tomato soup, Pumpkin Soup and if you take Broccoli Soup with almond milk, this is really useful for you And then you take a good sleep after your lunch
Wake up at 5:30-6:30pm, have your evening tea at this time. For evening time, I will suggest to take Aloe Vera juice. Mix 2 spoons of Aloe Vera juice with half glass of water along with handful of roasted Fox Nut (Makhana) Now move to the dinner part In dinner, I will suggest a bowl of Papaya. If you are not in mood of Papaya, go for a hot glass of Turmeric-milk Make sure you don't take a dairy-free milk, no almond milk, soy milk, pistachio milk, cashew milk instead; take full-fat milk because I will suggest, after drinking this turmeric milk you take a long rest till 9:30 pm to 10 pm.
Sleep is very compulsory for you. All your organs needs to be relaxed Make sure your normal water intake should be of 4 liters, No Detox water with this diet, just normal water you have to use at least 4 liters and NO Night drink ya! The turmeric milk you are going to take is full-fat milk
That's it! Next morning when you will check your weight, its automatically, 1kg down, 900grams down or 1.5kg down You will surely loose half of the gained weight in a day.


Next day you can get to your routine. So Yes, that's all about the plan, leave a comment about your results & experiences Also don't forget to share your wedding pictures on my Instagram handle. I really would love to see that. I will see you soon on my next upcoming video which is going to be "Sweets For Winters' Do you get sweet craving during evening time? My clients usually call me at about 5 pm 6pm and get a nice scold from me....
Sweet Evening Recipes in my next upcoming video That's It!
Take Care Everyone
Namaste, Bye Bye, Love you all! .

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments