Healthy Food Recipes - 7 Weight Loss Dal Recipe In Hindi | Fast Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast-10Kg| Dr.Shikha Singh

December 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wEL5tWoaZ5w


Hello and welcome back to my channel guys I am Dr. Shikha Guys in today's video I have bought for you 7 amazing dal recipe Guys the dal that we have Our dal which is also known as legumes or pulses Is an amazing plant based protein It is an amazing protein source for vegetarians If we talk about 100 grams dal Then it has 20 grams carbohydrates 10 grams protein And 8 grams fiber So they are fiber rich Protein rich So it is amazing for weight loss Because it keeps you full for very long And because it has good protein content So it helps you in gaining muscle And also makes fat loss Because it is fiber rich So it will keep your full for very long time It does not let the problem of constipation come It is iron rich So it is amazing for your hemoglobin levels It is rich in vitamin B They have phytochemicals Polyphenols which is a very strong antioxidant It is anti inflammatory And for your heart health And to control diabetes It is very amazing I give it a lot to my clients In their diet I definitely include dal Because it is an amazing source of protein And of fiber Because dal are folate rich So if you are pregnant Or you are trying for pregnancy Then definitely include this In your diet But be careful That eat this always in moderation In more quantity it can also give you weight gain Include this in breakfast or lunch only Avoid it in dinner Because they are hing in carbohydrates also So come we will go into my kitchen And we will see how do I Prepare my 7 types of amazing dal We are making sour and sweet gujarati dal I have kept a cooker on the gas I am taking over here tuvar or arhar dal I had washed it and soaked it for 30 minutes Now I am adding haldi or turmeric powder I am adding some salt in this Now after adding some water We will cover the lid of cooker And we will let it cook for 4-5 whistles Now we will make tempering for the dal I have kept a pan on the gas and added 1 spoon oil Now I am adding hing or asafoetida Now I am adding mustard seed which means rai Methi dana which means fenugreek seeds Now I am adding jeera which means cumin seeds Some chopped ginger I am putting dry red chilli over here We will mix and saute all these things a bit Now I am adding over here peanuts Which means mungfali You don't have to add much, around 1 spoon only you have to add I am putting red chilli powder Turmeric powder which means haldi Now we will mix all these things properly We will cook them a bit We will saute them Now we will add kadi patta or curry leaves And I am adding some gud which means jaggery We will add very little Now we will mix all the things properly And I am adding chopped tomatoes over here We will mix this also Now I am adding some salt And we will mix it Now we will cover it with a lid and let it cook We will check in around 5 minutes Our tomatoes are completely cooked Now I am adding over here Imli water which means tamarind water You can also use tamarind pulp over here Or you can also use lemon juice over here Now Our dal is cooked And I will put it in this We will mix it properly Now I add some dhania leaves or coriander leaves We will mix it And our dal is completely ready To serve You should definitely try this It is very tasty And this is my all time favourite It is very sour, sweet and tasty dal And after eating this all your taste buds will be satisfied All your cravings will be satisfied You should definitely try this guys You can eat 1 full bowl of this It is protein rich And amazing for weight loss To make our super healthy pumpkin dal I have kept the cooker on gas And I have taken over here chana dal I have washed it I had soaked it for around 30 minutes Now I will add some salt in this Some haldi which means turmeric powder And we will add water in this And we will cover it with a lid We will cook it for 5-6 whistles Now we will prepare tempering of our dal I have kept a pan on the gas Now I am taking 1 spoon desi ghee Now I will put tej patta Which means bay leaf And I have added some jeera Which means cumin seeds Chopped green chillies And chopped ginger I am adding chopped garlic in this Some turmeric powder Which means haldi Red chilli powder Now we will cook all these things properly We will saute them a bit Now I am adding chopped onions in it We will saute them also a bit We will cook them until they are light brown Now I am adding in this chopped tomatoes And I am adding over here pumpkin Which means kaddu I have chopped this also into small pieces And I will add some salt over here And we will mix all these things properly And we will cover it with a lid And let it cook for around 10 minutes Now we will check our dal In dal around 5-6 whistles had came And all the steam is released Now we will check it Our dal is cooked properly Now we will check our pumpkin And tomato is also cooked proeprly We will add dal in this And we will mix all these things properly To adjust consistency I am adding some water in this And we will mix it properly And we will let it boil Now I am adding over here some garam masala And some dhania leaves which means coriander leaves And or dal is completely ready To serve We will mix it And after that we will serve this Guys it a very healthy option Any dal that I am showing you in this video If you are on weight loss Then you can have 1 full bowl As lunch If you are doing weight loss Then you will not have any roti or rice with it If you are maintaining weight Then you can have roti or rice with it It will give you an amazing weight loss It is protein rich Whole requirement of protein of your body Will be fulfilled And it is very yummy and delicious So you will not at all have cravings After eating this And you will feel very full Because this is protein and fiber rich And it will also not let you have problem of constipation And it is superb and amazing for weight loss And the pumpkin that I have added in this That is very amazing for your skin and hairs And it is very nutritious And it is superb for weight loss So come we will serve this So I have served my pumpkin dal It is very amazing for weight loss You should definitely try this guys You will find this very tasty And it will give you amazing results In weight loss So you can easily eat this full bowl in lunch To make dal tadka First of all I am taking over here chana dal Now I am taking same quantity tuvar dal Or arhar dal Now we will add water and wash it properly And then for around 20-30 minutes we will soak and keep it With this it will get cooked easily It will be easily digestible And it will also be very tasty Now I have taken cooker over here And our soaked dal We will add it in the cooker Now we will add some water in it Some salt Some turmeric powder Which means haldi And we will close the cooker And we will keep it for 4-5 whistles On medium flame Now till our dal is being cooked Till then we will prepare tempering of our dal I have kept a pan on the gas I will add 1 spoon desi ghee in it With this life of dal will change guys Now I am adding jeera which means cumin seeds Chopped green chilli Chopped ginger Chopped garlic Which means lasun Now I am adding red chilli powder Turmeric powder which means haldi Now I will mix all these things properly We will saute them a bit in ghee Now I am adding chopped onion in this We will mix this also properly We will saute it properly When they will turn a bit brown We will add chopped tomato I am adding some salt in this We will mix and saute tomatoes Until tomatoes are soft and pulpy We will check our dal, steam is released 4-5 whistles had came in this Our dal is cooked very well We will see and check once It is cooked very well And now we will check if our tempering is prepared or not This is cooked very well We will add dal in it And that's it We will mix it properly And now we will add an amazing ingredient in it This is our garam masala And I am adding some coriander leaves Which means dhaniya leaves And our dal is ready to serve If you will lose weight by eating this Then you will enjoy We will eat so tasty food We will eat dal also We will eat protein rich dal And by eating that also we will lose weight You can have 1 full bowl in your lunch It is very tasty By seeing only we enjoy it We will enjoy a lot after eating this guys You should definitely try this Include it in your lunch It will give you amazing weight loss And it will satisfy your taste buds You will enjoy after eating this dal We are making our one pot veggie dal For that we have taken cooker I have taken half cup washed moong dal This is yellow dal I have washed it And I am putting it into the cooker Now I will double water Which means I will add 1 cup water With which bowl you measure,add double water I am adding some salt We will close the cooker lid Now we will cook the dal We will switch on the gas And we will cook it till 4 whistles Now I have taken a pan over here In this I am adding 1 spoon oil I have added some rai which means mustard seeds And I have added 1 dried red chilli I am adding some red chilli powder Some haldi Which means turmeric powder I am adding sambhar masala over here If you don't have you can skip We will saute them a bit Now this is cooked Now I am adding 1 chopped onion Will saute and mix this also with all the spices Now this is cooked properly Our onion is mixed Now I am taking beans over here, french beans After chopping them I have taken chopped carrot I have taken chopped capsicum And I have taken 1 chopped tomato Whatever vegetables you have, you can add them I am adding some salt in this We will mix this properly We will saute and cook it properly Now we will cover it with a lid and cook Now our dal is cooked Steam is released from the cooker 4 whistles had came We will check the dal Our dal is cooked very well Now we will put it in the pan I am removing the lid Our veggies These are also cooked properly And we will mix dal in this I have put all the dal in the pan I am adding half cup water in this We will mix it And we will check its consistency I am adding more half cup of water I think the dal is bit thick We will mix it properly That's it our dal is completely ready We will let it boil And we will mix it And it's ready to serve Guys this is my favourite dal You should definitely try this It is very tasty and filling We will add some lemon juice in it It will enchance the taste the very much We will mix it And it's ready to serve It's absolutely ready and delicious guys You should definitely try this You definitely try this To make sambar dal I have kept the cooker on the gas Now I have taken this dal This is tuvar dal or arhar dal I had soaked it for around 30 minutes And I am putting it into cooker Now I am adding some salt over here Some turmeric powder which means haldi And we will add some water Now we will close cooker lid And we will cook it Until 4-5 whistles Until our dal is cooked In the meanwhile we will prepare our veggies I have kept a pan on the gas I have added 1 spoon oil in this I am adding some asafetida means hing Some mustard seeds which means rai Some jeera which means cumin seeds 2 dried red chillies Some dhaniya powder Which means coriander powder Some red chilli powder Some turmeric powder which means haldi Now we will saute all these things a bit We will cook a bit Now I will add kadi patta which means curry leaves I am adding chopped onions I have chopped them a little big We will mix this also with all the spices And we will cook and saute it a bit Until they are not light brown Till then we will cook them properly Now I am adding over here sambar masala I am adding chopped carrots I am adding here sahjan which means drum sticks Chopped cauliflower which means phul gobi I am taking some bottle gourd You can also add pumpkin I ama adding some peas which means muttar And these chopped tomatoes Now we will add some salt in this And we will mix all these things properly We will saute them a bit We will cook them Over here any vegetables that is available at your home You can use them Now our vegetables are properly Now I am adding some tamarind water Which means Imli water I will add some more water in this We will mix all the things properly And now we will cover it with a lid And we will cook it for around 5-10 minutes Now we will check what is the status of dal Steam is released from this We had cooked it for 4-5 whistles And our dal is cooked very well It is now soft Now we will check what is the status of vegetables Our vegetables are also cooked very well Now we will mix dal in it I am adding dal in it Now we will mix all the things properly We will adjust the consistency If you think there is requirement of water Then you can add some water And we will let it cook for some time And when a boil will come Then it will be completely ready To serve So come now we will serve this Look at this beautiful and gorgeous Sambar dal It is so yummy and tasty in eating also I promise you for that Guys who says that You will have to eat boring food If you want to do weight loss We will eat sambar dal also And we will lose our weight And this also protein rich Which we require a lot When we are losing weight You should definitely this This will give you superb weight loss And along with that it will also satisfy taste buds Because it is very delicious And it is nutrient dense Because it has vegetables And along with that dal is also there So it is also protein packed So it is an amazing meal option You should definitely try this You will like it very much I am sure Next we are making our bottle gourd lentil I have taken a cooker This bottle gourd or gheya or lauki which we call I have cutted them into cubes After peeling and washing Now we will add them in cooker Now I have taken this moong dal This is washed dal Without skin, Yellow dal I have taken half cup dal I have washed it I have added this also in cooker Now I am adding water over here I am adding 1 cup of water The amount of dal you had taken We will add double water I am adding some salt We will mix this properly And we will close it with cooker lid We will cook it Till 4 whistles We will cook it properly Now I have taken a pan and I am adding desi ghee in it You can also take oil But desi ghee tastes amazing in this I am adding some jeera which means cumin seeds I am taking a dry red chilli I have taken some garlic which means lasun I have taken some hing over here I have taken some haldi which means turmeric powder Red chilli powder I am adding in this I am adding some salt We will mix it properly We will cook all the spices a bit I have taken a chopped onion We will cook this also properly And we will mix it with all the spices properly Now our onions are cooked properly They are sauteed Now I am adding 1 chopped tomato We will cook this also properly We will saute it We will cover the pan with lid And we will cover it and cook it For 5-10 minutes 5-10 minutes are over Now we will check Our tomato and onion are cook properly Now we will check what is the status of our dal bottle gourd All the steam is released from cooker 4 whistles had came See dal and bottle gourd both are cooked proeprly We will transfer it into a pan All of it We will mix it properly So that all the things get properly mixed with each other That's it Our dal is absolutely ready And we will serve it Guys this is also amazing and delicious dal You should definitely try it We will serve it hot And we will eat full bowl of it In lunch It is very tasty And it is very filling After eating this you will be fully satisfied And you will not feel hungry till very long time And it is very very tasty I must tell you You should definitely try this Today only It is very yummy If you want you can add lemon juice in this also We are making spinach dal First of all we will make our dal ready I have taken moong dal over here Yellow one I have washed it properly I am adding it into cooker We will add some salt in this Some haldi which means turmeric powder After adding some water We will cover the cooker lid And we will cook it till 3-4 whistles Now I have taken a pan over here I am adding 1 spoon desi ghee in it I am adding some hing which means asafoetida Some red chilli powder I am adding some jeera which means cumin seeds And we will saute all these 3 properly I have taken dry red chilli over here I have taken some chopped garlic Chopped ginger We will saute them also properly When they will be a bit light brown Then we will add turmeric powder in it Haldi Some red chilli powder And we will saute this properly Now I have taken chopped onion over here We will saute this also a bit When this will be light brown Then we will add chopped tomatoes Now we will cover it and let it cook For around 5-10 minutes 5-10 minutes are over Tomatoes and onions are cooked proeprly Now I am adding chopped spinach in it I have washed it I had chopped palak We will saute them a bit We need not cook it a lot Now we will see our dal, 4 whistles had came It is cooked properly, our dal Now we will add this in the pan Now our tomatoes, onions and spinach are cooked And we have added dal in the pan We will mix it properly Now we will add some water in it We will adjust the consistency a bit I think the dal is a bit thick over here Now we will mix this properly I am adding some garam masala in it Some chopped green chillies We will add some lemon juice in this And we will mix it properly Our dal is completely ready Now it is absolutely ready to serve You eat this hot In breakfast you can have it with multigrain roti In lunch you can have full bowl as a meal Avoid this in dinner It is very delicious You should definitely try this It is very yummy It is very filling And weight loss can be done with this also So guys I hope you liked all my dal recipes All are better than the other You should definitely try them They are very different And they taste amazing And they are amazing for weight loss also So if you liked my today's video If you found it to be helpful Then give it a thumbs up Use these things in your diet They will give you amazing weight loss You definitely share this With your friends and family Quickly subscribe my channel Because I keep on bringing such amazing videos If you are on instagram Then definitely follow me over there This is my instagram id I will meet you again in my next video In which I will bring Such amazing weight loss recipes Or amazing diet plans For weight loss Till then stay tuned to my channel Guys bye for now


Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments