Healthy Food Recipes - 3 Dinner Recipes For Fast Weight Loss In Hindi | High Protein Recipes | Dr Shikha Singh Diet Plan

December 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yo_bsV0SGYk


[Music] I am so tired. Today was a hectic day at clinic. I am so tired. Now what shall I do for dinner? It is too late. Shall I skip dinner today? No, I am so hungry! What shall I do? Shall I eat Maggi? No, shall I order a pizza? What shall I do? I am sure you must be thinking the same like me. When we return home after working the whole day at office, it gets so late and we do not feel like preparing dinner, and especially, when we have to prepare diet food for ourselves.


Or, when we have a hectic day at home, we get so tired by working. Nowadays, we are working from home, kids are having online classes, there is no house help, all work is done by us, so we get so tired till the night. We do not feel like preparing something for ourselves as in preparing our diet food or anything for ourselves. Here comes the idea of making Maggi or ordering pizza or anything from outside. A lot of us are already confused, we understand what should we have in breakfast and lunch, but we get confused about what should we have in dinner in order to lose weight.


Dinner is something that if we do not have right food in, the whole diet of the day gets spoiled. So guys, today I have brought some dinner recipes for you, using which you will lose weight very quickly and effectively. Moreover, these recipes are so fresh and interesting. They are not like diet food at all. They will be very delicious and tasty and they can be prepared quickly. They are one-pot recipes. Anyone can prepare them easily.


Its ingredients are easily available. It is prepared with very less and inexpensive ingredients. Guys, remember one thing always for your dinner, you should plan ahead. If you plan about the preparation of your dinner in the morning or afternoon itself, you will not eat unhealthy at your dinner guaranteed. You will never think of eating Maggi, ordering food, eating anything unhealthy or skipping dinner. You will never think of eating Maggi, ordering food, eating anything unhealthy or skipping dinner. Because, you would have already planned the dinner, so your dinner will be prepared within just five to ten minutes.


Because obviously we get so tired till the dinner time and we do not feel like preparing anything. These things have helped all of my clients a lot. I always tell them to plan and prepare for their dinner beforehand. And for this reason you will not feel like eating anything unhealthy because your dinner will get ready quickly. Always remember these things about dinner that you should finish your dinner before 7 o'clock or latest by 7:30. After that, do not have dinner. Avoid salt in dinner. If you are a patient of low BP you can use two or three pinches of salt. Otherwise, avoid salt. Otherwise, avoid salt. Never consume simple carbohydrates in dinner because they raise sugar levels in your body and that sugar is stored in your body as fat. So that is why you should use complex carbohydrates in dinner. Make sure to have only small portions in dinner. Keep your dinner very light. Do not have heavy, fried, or oily food in your dinner at all. So guys, I have brought some interesting dinner recipes for you. If you are dieting, it does not mean that you must eat insipid and tasteless food.


Absolutely not. We will eat very interesting and tasty food and still lose weight. So let's see how I cook the recipes that I have brought for you in my kitchen. These are the recipes. To make soya chunks bowl, I have taken this cooker first. I have washed soya chunks well with water. These are one cup of soya chunks. I will put them in the cooker. I am pouring one cup of water in the cooker. I am adding some salt. Low BP patients and those who are maintaining their weight can add salt. I you are losing weight, it will be so beneficial for you to avoid salt in dinner. Close the lid of the cooker and cook till four whistles. I have taken a pan here. We will put one spoon of oil in it. I have added some cumin seeds in it. Some red chilli powder. Some turmeric powder. I have also added some chopped ginger to it. I have added some chopped garlic to it. We will saute it. Now I have added sliced onion. I have added some chopped tomatoes to it. We will saute it too.


I am adding some salt to it. Very less. Mix it properly. We will mix it well and close the lid and cook for five to ten minutes. Now let's open the lid. It has been five to ten minutes. Tomato and onion have been cooked. Now we will let it cool down and grind it in the grinder. Side by side, let's check our soya chunks. The cooker has whistled for four times. Its steam has went out. Let's see whether the soya chunks have cooked or not. Wow! They are cooked so well. Our soya chunks have gotten soft. Now we will take the pan again and the paste that we just prepared by grinding tomatoes and onions in the grinder, see, it is looking like this, put it in the pan. Take the remaining part out using water. That's it! Now we will put all the soya chunks that we cooked in the pan and mix them properly. And that easy, guys! Our soya chunks are ready. Now we will add some dried fenugreek leaves in it, and some garam masala. They are cooked so amazing.


Mix it well. Close its lid and let it cook for five to ten minutes on sim flame so that all the flavours get absorbed by the soya chunks. It has been five to minutes, it is cooked well and ready to serve. It is very tasty and amazing. Definitely try it. It is one of my favourites. It is so filling. After having this you are full for a long time. You do not feel hungry at all and it is so yummy and delicious. And it is also protein rich. We are making Veggie Paneer Bhurji. Get a pan and put clarified butter in it. It gives a different taste. We will add some cumin seeds in it. Some red chilli powder. I am adding some turmeric powder to it. I am adding a chopped green chilli. I am adding some chopped garlic here. I have added some chopped ginger. That's it! We will saute it a little. We will cook it. Now I have added a small chopped onion to it. I have added a chopped carrot to it.


I have added some chopped capsicum to it. I have added a chopped tomato to it. I am adding some salt. Those who are on weight maintenance and suffer low BP problems, should use salt. But those who are losing weight, it is better for them to avoid salt. We will cook it well. We will it for five to ten minutes after closing the lid. Five to ten minutes are over. The vegetables are cooked and gotten soft. I am adding cheese to it. This is homemade cheese, guys. This cheese is made from skimmed milk. If you want its recipe, then tell me. Now we will mix it properly. We have mixed everything properly. Now we have turned the gas off. Now I am adding a magical ingredient to it. This is curd. We will add two tablespoons of curd and then its texture will be so smooth and creamy. It will get moist. It will have a little tangy flavour and an amazing taste. Guys, you must have eaten Paneer Bhurji but not like this.


I am sure. Make sure you try it. It is a very rich source of protein and very nutritious. It contains so many vegetables. It will keep you full for a long time. It is so yummy and delicious. It is an amazing dinner option. Make sure you try it. In order to make Masala Eggplant, I have taken a pan and one spoon of oil in it. I am putting a chopped onion in it. I have chopped the onion in bigger pieces. I have added a chopped green chilli. We will saute it a little. I am sure you only the name must have made your mouth water. I have taken a chopped tomato. I have also chopped it in bigger pieces. We will suate it too. I am adding some salt. Those who are maintaining their weight or suffering from low blood pressure can use some salt.


I am adding some red chilli powder to it. We will saute it a little. I have taken an eggplant, chopped it in big pieces and did not peel its skin. I have cut it in cubic shape and putting it in the pan. We will also saute it a little. Cook it a little along with tomato and onion. Now it has gotten sauteed. We will close its lid and cook it for around ten to fifteen minutes on sim flame. It has been ten to fifteen minutes. I am removing the lid. Our eggplant is absolutely ready to be served. You see, how quick this recipe is? If your vegetable is chopped, then it takes very less time to get cooked.


It gets cooked so quickly and it is so delicious. I am adding some lemon juice to it. It enhances its taste and our eggplant is ready to serve. It is very delicious and tasty dish. Make sure you try it. If you do not like eggplants, I am sure you will like this dish. So, what do you think about my dinner recipes. You liked them, right? So definitely try them out and always remember to do all the planning and preparation of your dinner beforehand, so that you avoid eating unhealthy food. You will like my recipes a lot because they are very tasty and they will keep you full till a long time and so you will not think about skipping your dinner or unhealthy food. So guys, if you liked this video, then make sure to hit the like button. If you are new to my channel, then do not leave without subscribing. Along with that, there is a bell button, make sure to press that too so that you get the information about my upcoming video before everyone and you never miss any of my videos. Guys, if you use Instagram, Guys, if you use Instagram, then make sure to follow me on Instagram too.


This is my Instagram ID. If you like my video, I get to know that you are enjoying my videos. And if you comment on my videos, I get to know that you are finding them beneficial. So I keep bringing more such videos for you. So I keep bringing more such videos for you. So guys, in my next video I will tell you how to make peanut butter at home. I received a lot of requests to tell the recipe of making peanut butter at home. So I will tell you the same in the next video that we can lose weight by eating peanut butter and how can we prepare it at home in a healthy way in order to lose weight.


So I will see you in my next video. Stay tuned guys! Bye for now!.

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments