Healthy Food Recipes - 5 Course Diwali Dinner in 45 minutes I Diwali Recipes I 45 मिनट में दिवाली डिनर I Pankaj Bhadouria

November 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z3qSfiCYq-0


Maa, my friends are coming home for Diwali today oh wow everyone is back in the city and we thought we'll get together at my place, you know why? of course I know you need to prep for Diwali but can you make a quick dinner for my friends you can easily make it 45 mins hmmm, I can, but what should I cook? I don't know but make my favourite paneer makhanwala okay my daughter has a request and diwali preparations are also pending so let's make a quick Diwali Dinner now keeping in mind what the kids want and the festival too, let's plan a 5 course menu So I'll teach you how to be guest ready in 45 mins with a 5 course meal and still have to enjoy with your guests Firstly, let's plan a menu for your 5 course meal so give this 2 mins and plan a good menu first so for appetisers, I'm making Frooti Pani Puri for starters, I'll serve Corn Chaat Canopies the main course, Sona's favourite Paneer Makhanwala and Navratan Pulao for the festivities and for desserts a Kesar Pista Phirni but with a new twist the menu planned, let's start with the recipe which will take the longest time to prep let's wash and soak some rice for the pulao I'm taking 2 cups of basmati rice which I'll soak for 10 mins now Paneer Makhanwala I have some sliced onions here I am also gonna fine slice some tomatoes I'll take some butter in my pan and a little oil to it so that the butter does not burn stir the butter once the butter has melted, I'll add half a teaspoon caraway seeds 2 bay leaves and some peppercorns saute all this for 30 secs I'll now add 2 sliced medium sized onions So till my onion cooks, I'll prep another pan to cook my pulao to this pan I'll add 1 tbsp desi ghee lets add some spices to flavour our pulao some caraway seeds, bay leaves, one mace and a cinnamon sticks peppercorns mix well and saute till the ghee is fragrant I'll add some dry fruits to the pulao We're making a Diwali special dinner right? dry fruits are must for that special touch let's add our pre-soaked rice to this we'll roast this rice for 4-5 mins on low heat so that the rice absorbs the oil and gets a glazed look so the onions in the other pan have turned pink and now we'll add some spices to this some turmeric powder and kashmiri red chilli powder mix these well.


To prevent the spices from burning, to this I'll some sliced tomatoes and a handful of cashews to give my gravy some richness I will cook this for 3-4 mins so that the tomatoes get a little tender on the other hand, the rice is now coated with the ghee and all the water has now been absorbed now we will add twice the amount of water to the rice here I took 2 cups of rice, so 4 cups water I'll also add 1 cup of green peas we're 12 mins in and the pulao is also getting ready and the gravy base for Paneer makhanwala is also cooking give this a quick stir and now add salt to taste so we have to hurry up as we need to prep this dinner in 45 mins the tomatoes are now pulpy and soft I'll turn of the flame and let this cool a bit once this has cooled down, we'll blend this to make a paste till this cools, I'll start the prep for my phirni I'll make a fine paste of some pre-soaked rice so while kheer takes a lot of time to cook, phirni takes very less time and hence it becomes an ideal choice for me whenever I need a quick and delicious dessert so I have here about 2 litres of milk which I'll start cooking but not all of it because I'll save some to add with the rice to this so that when I add the rice paste to boiling milk, there are no lumps and this is your Tip No 1 the rice also has a boil now, I'll cover it and cook for some more time till its well cooked the gravy base for paneer has also cooled down I'll take out the bay leaves from this I'll add this to my blending jar along with 1/2 cup of water and make a fine paste a fine paste is now ready! and the milk here has also come to a boil, I will turn the flame to low for this now and will let it cook for 5 mins more in the same pan, I'll add back the gravy and cook it I'll some water to the jar to get the remaining paste out in my pan now here I have paneer and some ready-made tomato puree the tomato puree will give this a nice color and enhance the taste I'm adding half a cup of tomato puree and mixing it well and now adding 1 inch cubes of paneer to the gravy as well I also have some saffron soaked in milk and I'm going to use it for 2 things to the milk for my phirni and to my pulao I'll cover the pulao again without stirring it and let it rest for a good dum Pulao done, I'll keep aside I'll add 1/2 tsp sugar to my simmering paneer just to balance the flavour of tomatoes mix it well and let it simmer for 2-3 mins more finally, I'll add some crushed kasuri methi why do we always rub kasuri methi between our palms before adding it? here's Tip No.


2 the warmth of our palms enhances the flavour of kasuri methi turn off the flame and paneer makhanwala is also ready let's set this aside and check our phirni So now I'm gonna add this rice paste along with the milk we saved I'll mix the milk to the paste first, and then add it to our boiling milk and this is Tip No.3 never add rice paste to boiling hot milk otherwise you'll get rice lumps on your phirni keep stirring as you add your rice paste to this keep stirring it till it comes to a boil till then, tell me, have you subscribed to my Youtube channel? if not, hurry up and do so, so that I can share such wonderful recipes with you and press the bell icon to receive instant notifications for every new recipe I share like and comment at the end to tell me how you liked todays Diwali Special Dinner recipes the milk has come to a boil and the rice has also fluffed up and the phirni has also started thickening no danger now we'll turn the flame to low and cook it for 4-5 mins more till our phirni thickens more and post that we'll add sugar to this the phirni has now thickened up and we'll add the sugar to it don't add the sugar till the rice has cooked well properly otherwise your rice will never cook well as the sugar will coat the rice and will not let it cook stir it well and let it cook for 4-5 mins I'm also going to make a fine paste of these pistachios here add some cream to this a tablespoon of sugar to also give it a more vibrant colour, I'm adding a drop of liquid green colour I'll grind all this once again to make a smooth paste our pistachio paste is ready I'm going to add some whipped cream to my prepared sauce over here and mix it lightly my phirni has become thicker in consistency and I'll serve this in a traditional manner in these clay bowls I'll let the phirni set first and then top it with my pistachio cream and now for the salsa for my corn canopies for that I'll take some frozen corn, fine chopped onions, fine chopped tomatoes, fine chopped green chillies and for a very fruity flavour, some pomegranate seeds some lemon juice salt to taste and some pepper powder as well some coriander leaves and now give this a good mix to make our chaat more chatpata I'll add some chat masala to this and a little bit of kashmiri red chilli powder salsa done, now how do we serve our salsa for that I have here these canopy basis these are wafer canopy cups which are easily available in the market if you don't get these, you can use small bowls, tiny diyas or small disposable bowls to serve this This makes for a very beautiful and pretty looking starter to garnish it, add a coriander leaf like this and I'm going to arrange these on a tray to serve if you fill this prior to serving these wafers will turn soggy so we won't fill all these right now and only when we serve keep these aside and now finally, we will start our frooti pani puri I'm making fresh puris for my pani puri, but you can get yours from the market too or some gol gappas from the market I'm using suji to make my pani puris we need the thick suji and to this I'll add a quarter cup of melted ghee I'll rub the suji with the ghee to add shortening I'm also adding 1 tbsp all purpose flour to bind this well I'll knead this with some luke warm water to make a dough we have a smooth dough ready here there is no need to rest this dough just make small marble sized balls roll these well and ensure there are no cracks roll these out in a longer shape fry these in medium hot oil and see, they are rising so well you can make upto 60 pani puris using 1 cup suji when you crush these in pani puris in your hand they should sound so crispy and now comes for our fruity paani for which I'll use some guava and pomegranate juice you can also use, apple, mango and even orange juice I've chosen these 2 flavours because as these have a very khatta-meetha flavour to them and and they also complement our indian spices I'm taking some guava juice to this I'll add some chaat masala some black salt, red chilli powder black pepper powder and salt to taste add some finely chopped green chillies to your guava juice for an amazing flavour some mint leaves paani No.1 is ready, let's move to paani No.


2 we'll take pomegranate juice next and to this also we'll add some black salt, chat masala, roasted cumin powder and a tsp of green chutney chopped green chillies and some boondi paani NO.2 is also ready let's serve this Sona! appetisers, starter, main course, dessert wow Maa, you made an entire 5 course meal ! your friends are coming home for diwali, I'll have to make something special right now you know why everyone loves coming to my place so see how I have prepared a 5 course meal for my guests this Diwali so try out these recipes and make a special Diwali dinner, just like this and tell me how your guests liked it..

Drink this before breakfast, burns 1lb a day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments