Recipe: Perfect My Healthy Granola Breakfast ❤#Kitchenwordsearch#Breakfast

October 25, 2021

My Healthy Granola Breakfast ❤#Kitchenwordsearch#Breakfast.

My Healthy Granola Breakfast ❤#Kitchenwordsearch#Breakfast You can have My Healthy Granola Breakfast ❤#Kitchenwordsearch#Breakfast using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Healthy Granola Breakfast ❤#Kitchenwordsearch#Breakfast

  1. It's 1 of +1/2 Cups Granola.
  2. Prepare of Dried mixed Fruit.
  3. It's 1 tbls of Sultanas.
  4. It's of Milk or Greek yogurt.

My Healthy Granola Breakfast ❤#Kitchenwordsearch#Breakfast instructions

  1. Add the granola and dried fruit to the bowl.
  2. Next add the sultanas Add milk or 2 tbls Authentic yogurt in the middle.
  3. Then serve..

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments