Recipe: Yummy Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad

May 17, 2021

Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad. This is, by far, the best macaroni salad I've ever put into my mouth. It has a perfect blend of sweetness and tartness, and it is so pretty with all of the multi-colored veggies. Be ready for this to disappear before you put it on the table!

Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad I frequently make it during the Summer for a light supper, after a day at the pool. Amounts given are estimates, I usually prepare this "by taste". I like to throw some tuna fish in my macaroni salad (which I make like yours, except I have never put in the chicken stock) and I put chopped up cukes in it. You can have Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad

  1. It's 1 packages of elbow macaroni.
  2. Prepare 1 can of tuna.
  3. Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs.
  4. It's 1/2 cup of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
  5. You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
  6. Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
  7. You need 1/4 cup of pickle relish.
  8. You need of salt and pepper (approximately 1 tsp each).
  9. You need 1 tsp of paprika.

The best ones to use are the little pickling cukes. Now, my Mother would always put Spam (cut up into cubes) into her macaroni salad. Macaroni, tuna, celery, onion and peas are bathed in a creamy dressing, then garnished with hard-cooked eggs and a sprinkle of paprika. This macaroni salad will remind you of Grandma's.

Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step

  1. Cook macaroni according to packag, drain.
  2. .
  3. In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
  4. Add macaroni to bowl and top with sliced eggs..
  5. Sprinkle with paprika.
  6. Chill for 1 hour.

I love this when the weather is warm. One of the basic comfort foods! This classic tuna macaroni salad is a huge hit with our family. I made a big batch last weekend and we ate the whole thing in just a couple days! We've been having some really nice weather, so we decided to barbecue for the first time this season.

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments