How to Make Tasty My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

March 05, 2021

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad. Mom's Classic And Simple Summer Pasta Salad. One of the quintessential dishes for summer is always a great pasta salad. It's full of bright flavors, served cold and always hits the spot.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad It has a perfect blend of sweetness and tartness, and it is so pretty with all of the multi-colored veggies. Be ready for this to disappear before you put it on the table! I have six children, and it is all I can do to keep them from nibbling on it while I'm mixing it up! You can cook My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

  1. You need 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
  2. Prepare 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
  3. Prepare 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
  4. It's 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
  5. Prepare 1 cup of Diced celery.
  6. It's 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
  7. Prepare 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
  8. Prepare 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
  9. It's 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.

Fresh and flavorful pasta salads, including your favorite macaroni salad recipes, are fitting side dishes for your favorite grilled entrées. But many of them can also star as main dishes for an easy summer dinner. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Summer Pasta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad step by step

  1. Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
  2. Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
  3. Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
  4. Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
  5. Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.

I love a good pasta salad. I like mine light, with no mayonnaise and lots of raw, crunchy vegetables for texture and color. The only thing cooked here is the pasta. This pasta salad is very portable and can sit out all afternoon and be absolutely fine to eat, hours later. Anyway, I've wanted to post this pasta salad for weeks now because it's SO good!

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments