Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

January 13, 2020

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad. My mom has been making this summer pasta salad recipe for as long as I can remember. It's my go-to potluck dish for summer get togethers and a This summer pasta salad is super easy and just has a few ingredients. A few fresh vegetables, olives and a premade dressing.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad Summer Farfalle Salad with Smoked Salmon Recipe Combine bow tie pasta with baby spinach, cheery tomatoes, and smoked salmon for a cool and classy salad that's perfect for hot. I love making this summer pasta salad with arugula, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, capers, fresh shaved Parmesan cheese - no mayo! Hi, I'm Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com. You can cook My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

  1. It's 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
  2. Prepare 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
  3. Prepare 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
  4. You need 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
  5. Prepare 1 cup of Diced celery.
  6. Prepare 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
  7. You need 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
  8. It's 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
  9. Prepare 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.

My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and. This fresh summer veggie pasta salad is a great way to use up all of those vegetables from the garden. This vegetable pasta salad is loaded with a variety of veggies and seasoned with spices and Italian dressing. It's so fresh and delicious, it could easily be served as a main dish instead of a side.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad instructions

  1. Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
  2. Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
  3. Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
  4. Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
  5. Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.

Video Favorite Summer Budget Pasta Salad Picnic Salad. My mother makes this macaroni salad all summer long. She whipped up a batch earlier this week and I think I ate half of the bowl. It's officially (finally!) summer cookout and potluck season. That's actually one of my favorite parts of the summer months, having friends and family over to enjoy time together and eat.

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments