Healthy Food Recipes - 3 Quick and Easy Keto Ground Beef Recipes

March 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hm0i3GPyI94


- Hey, guys. Welcome back to Low Carb with Jennifer. Today, we're going to
make three super simple one-skillet ground beef
recipes that are keto, and these are perfect for meal prep. That's exactly what I'm going to do with these recipes. They are going to be meal prep for my family for this week. So I was like, "Hey, why don't I just make a video?" Ground beef is such a staple in my cooking every single week. We have ground beef recipes at least three times a week. You know it's cheap beef, and it's good for you because it's got the iron that we need, and it's just you know
nutritious and delicious. (chuckles) So we're going to get started with these three ground beef recipes. I've got coming right now, my ground beef pizza casserole. It is so so delicious. It's a keto pizza casserole
with the ground beef. So we're going to start by
sauteing our vegetables. I'm going to make these you know, I don't want you to be sitting watching me make recipes for an hour.


So we're going to make these quick 'cuz they're quick recipes. So let me quit flapping my jaws, and start making them. I'm going to heat up my
skillet at over medium heat, and I'm going to add a
tablespoon of avocado oil, and we're going to add
half of a diced onion, and a green bell pepper, and we're going to saute
these until they're soft. Okay. Now we're going to add one pound of ground beef. (skillet sizzling) And I've also got one pound of ground sausage, and I'm going to cook all of this until it's cooked all the way through, and crumbled. Okay, our meat is cooked through. We drained off any excess grease, and now we're going to add a jar of Rao's Marinara Sauce. This one is 24 ounces. We're going to stir it into our meat, and I'm going to flatten it out into a single layer. Now I'm going to top this with two cups of shredded
Mozzarella cheese, and a half a cup of
graded Parmesan cheese, and now I'm going to put some pepperoni all around the top, and I've got some sliced olives.


This is optional. You don't have to do olives if you don't like them. So now this is going to go in the broiler under the broiler just to melt the cheese, and make it nice and bubbly and delicious. Okay, our pizza casserole is finish, and I've got it back there, and I'll show you that later. Now we're going to start on our ground beef and zucchini skillet. I'm going to start with a skillet. A good size skillet over about medium, medium-high heat. And now we're just going to cook our pound of ground beef until it's cooked all the way through. This recipe is super, super easy. And I'm going to season it with a quarter of a teaspoon of pepper, and a half a teaspoon of salt. Our ground beef is not quite done, but I'm going to go ahead and add in our diced green bell pepper, and two chopped zucchini.


And by the time our ground beef is done, our vegetables will be almost soft. So that's what we're going to do. We're going to cook until
our vegetables are soft. Okay, let's finish this one off. We've got two tablespoons of tomato paste, and I've got a cup of black soybean. These are keto-friendly beans. I buy them on Amazon. They're made by Eden.



I hope you can see that. Anyway they're really good. Taste just like black beans of course, but they are only. They're five net carbs for half a cup, and I'm putting a cup in here. So that's 10 net carbs
for this whole dish. So let's get all of this stirred in. And I like to divide this into containers, meal prep containers, and then I put cheese
on it and it's so good. So good with the cheese on it. Okay, that one is done. Let's set it aside and
start on the next one. Okay, we're ready to
start our third recipe. We're going to be making
ground beef stroganoff. So I'm going to start with a tablespoon of avocado oil, and we're going to cook our diced onion over medium heat until it is cooked all the way through. Softened. This is frozen onion. I love frozen onion. Our onions are looking good. So I'm going to go ahead and add in our pound of ground beef, and I'm going to season
it with a half a teaspoon of smoke paprika. Half a teaspoon of garlic powder.


A teaspoon of dried oregano. And a teaspoon of dried thyme. I'm just going to
continue to break this up, and cook it until it's cooked all of the way through. Okay, I'm going to go ahead, and add eight ounces of sliced mushrooms. I'm just going to mix those in, and they're going to
soften in the ground beef. Okay, now we're going to
add a cup of beef broth, and a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Okay. I'm going to bring
this up to a simmer, and I'm going to let it simmer for a few minutes just to finalize the cooking of the beef, and make sure our mushrooms are cooked, you know, nicely. They're not raw in the center.


Okay, I turned to the heat off of this, and now we're going to stir in a half a cup of sour cream. Okay, here are our three
ground beef recipes, and they look so good. Here's our pizza casserole. And I love to divide this up into meal prep containers. Same with this. And then I to this one with cheese, and then here's our beef stroganoff that I like to put on
top of cauliflower rice. Okay, all of three of these recipes are linked in the description. So be sure you check them out, and let me know what you
think in the comments. What is your favorite ground beef recipe? Maybe there's something
that I need to make that you guys love. But anyway, thank you
so much for watching, and I will see you guys next time. Bye..

Info: Post images on Social media for $200 per day

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
tes

Disqus
Add your comment

No comments